Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
this recipe inspired By Giada De laurentiis with My very Own twist ;) Happy Cooking
- 1⁄2 cup balsamic vinegar (Good quality)
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 choped garlic cloves
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon salt & pepper
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon chooped fresh parsley
- 1 (4 lb) whole chickens (saperate leg & thig with the breast)
- season Chicken With salt & pepper & set aside.
- Mix well all Vinaigette ingedients & add to the chicken.
- refrigerate marinated chicken for at least about 2 or 3 hours before cooking preheat oven 400 degrees F.
- arrange chicken on the pack of roasting pan & cook about 1 hours.
- Keep basting the chicken every 15/ 20 Min with remaining Vinaigrette until Chicken cooked through ( if the Chicken Brown too quickly , cover with foil for the remaining cooking time ).
- sprinkle Lemon zest & parsley for garnish & serve.