Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Easy to follow recipe with only four major ingredients! Chicken will taste moist and delicious!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Chop one garlic clove in half. Rub both sides all over chicken.
- Coarsely chop onion and remaining garlic cloves and stuff them into chicken cavity.
- Cover the chicken with paprika.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper to taste.
- Place a small amount of water in the bottom of the roasting pan.
- Place chicken in roasting pan.
- Bake for 2 hours or until chicken reaches an internal temperature of 180 degrees.
- Every 30 minutes, baste chicken with its own juices or using some chicken stock.
This was ok. Not the best roasted chicken I've had, but I will try it again with more seasoning than what the recipe said to use.