Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
Posted for ZWT6: Middle East. Cooking time is an estimate.
Make and share this Roasted Chicken With Apricots recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Combine first 5 ingredients.
- Rub chicken inside and out with mixture.
- Roast in a 425° oven until golden, turning occasionally to brown all sides. Lower heat to 350°, add apricots and sugar to pan juices.
- Baste chicken and apricots with juices and continue roasting 20 minutes or until tender.
- Remove to heated plate, pour juices over and sprinkle with almonds or pistachios.
My chicken came out falling off the bone tender & juicy. fantastic recipe that I will happily make again! made for zwt6. :)