Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Delicious alternative for left over rotissereie chicken
- 12 ounces spinach leaves
- 4 stalks celery, sliced on the diagonal
- 1⁄2 red onion, finely chopped
- 2 cups green grapes, halved
- 3 ounces blue cheese, crumbled (or as desired)
- 1 fresh lemon, juice of (or as desired)
- 3 1⁄2-4 lbs rotisserie-cooked chicken, meat thickly sliced
- In a large bowl, combine the spinach, celery, onion, grapes, and blue cheese.
- Divide the salad and chicken among individual plates.
- Squeeze juice of lemon over chicken salad for fresh dressing.
- Tip: You can substitute the chicken for any other kind of meat, poultry, or fish, or use as a side dish.