In 'In the Kitchen with a Good Appetite' by Melissa Clark
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 large apple (or 2 small)
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken thighs, cut into 1-inch strips
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon white vermouth
- 1 1/2 teaspoons gin
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro or 2 tablespoons dill or 2 tablespoons parsley
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon whole coriander seed
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- crusty bread, for serving (or rice)
- 1Preheat the oven to 400°.
- 2Core the apple and slice as thinly as you can, between 1/8 and 1/4 inch.
- 3In a 13 x 9 inch pan, toss all the ingredients except 1 tablespoon cilantro (or dill or parsley).
- 4Spread the ingredients out into one layer in the pan.
- 5Roast until the chicken is cooked through and the apples are softened, about 20 minutes.
- 6Garnish with the remaining cilantro.
- 7The sauce will be thin, so serve with crusty bread for sopping up the sauce or over rice.
Browse Our Top Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Chicken Thighs With Apples, Gin, and Coriander Seeds
Serving Size: 1 (193 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 235.9
- Calories from Fat 102
- Total Fat 11.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 94.4 mg
- Sodium 317.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 5.8 g
- Protein 22.7 g