This is my shortcut chicken stock. I like the flavor better starting with a leftover roasted chicken carcass compared to raw chicken pieces.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Add all the ingredients to the pressure cooker.
- 2Lock on the lid and bring to pressure over high heat.
- 3Reduce heat to medium and cook for 40 minutes.
- 4Let the pressure drop naturally.
- 5Remove the lid and strain through a cheesecloth lined colander.
- 6Cool in the fridge, skim off the fat, and use or divide up for freezing.
Browse Our Top Stocks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Stocks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Chicken Stock (Pressure Cooker)
Serving Size: 1 (2753 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 15.3
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 31.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 0.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: