A purchased rotisserie chicken makes this salad a snap. Cook the beans until just crisp-tender.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (2 1/2-3 lb) rotisserie-cooked chicken
- 1 3/4 cups cooked green beans, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 chopped red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1/4 cup pine nuts, toasted
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar or 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 1Remove skin from chicken, discard. Remove meat from bones and chop. You should have about 4 cups of meat.
- 2Toss chicken, beans, bell pepper, basil and pine nuts in a large bowl.
- 3Whisk garlic, oil, vinegar, salt and pepper in a bowl; pour over salad, tossing gently.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Chicken Salad With Basil
Serving Size: 1 (117 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 254.3
- Calories from Fat 175
- Total Fat 19.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 48.9 mg
- Sodium 338.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 16.4 g