1/1 Photo of Roasted Chicken Onion Soup
Suzanna Marie's Note:
This soup is not to be confused with French Onion. The caramelized onions added to the chicken broth give it just enough flavor without being overbearing. Add that roasted chicken and, Mmmmm-Mmmmmm it's good.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat.
- 2Add onions, stirring occasionally, until they begin browning.
- 3Remove from heat.
- 4In a 4-quart saucepan, heat the broth, pepper, carrots and celery on med-high heat. Bring to a boil.
- 5Add pasta and chicken; reduce heat to medium.
- 6Cook for 10 minutes or until pasta is tender.
- 7Stir in the onions and serve.
Browse Our Top Clear Soup Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Clear Soup Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Chicken Onion Soup
Serving Size: 1 (408 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 133.3
- Calories from Fat 32
- Total Fat 3.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1044.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 8.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: