1/1 Photo of Roasted Chicken Burritos
From Recettes du Quebec
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven at 350°F Place an oven rack in the middle.
- 2Cut the chicken and bell pepper in fine slices. Cut the onions in rings.
- 3In a non stick skillet, roast the chicken in a little bit of oil until cooked through and golden. Set aside.
- 4In the same skillet, cook the bell pepper and onion in a little bit of oil about 5 minutes. Set aside.
- 5Brown the mushrooms at high heat. Set aside.
- 6Put the tortillas on a working sheet. In the center, put salsa from top to bottom.
- 7Then put the chicken, bell pepper, onions, mushrooms. Sprinkle with grated cheese. Flip the sides until both sides touch. Put wet toothpicks in the tortillas to keep them closed.
- 8On a baking sheet, put the tortillas and put in over, on the middle rack. Cook about 20 minutes until cheese begins to melt and tortillas are a little bit golden.
- 9Remove from the oven and remove the toothpicks. Sprinkle with cheese and put back in oven under the broil a few minutes until the cheese is golden.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Chicken Burritos
Serving Size: 1 (475 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 879.0
- Calories from Fat 207
- Total Fat 23.0 g
- Saturated Fat 6.8 g
- Cholesterol 46.8 mg
- Sodium 1662.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 128.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.8 g
- Sugars 10.4 g
- Protein 37.2 g