From Recettes du Quebec
Make and share this Roasted Chicken Burritos recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven at 350°F Place an oven rack in the middle.
- Cut the chicken and bell pepper in fine slices. Cut the onions in rings.
- In a non stick skillet, roast the chicken in a little bit of oil until cooked through and golden. Set aside.
- In the same skillet, cook the bell pepper and onion in a little bit of oil about 5 minutes. Set aside.
- Brown the mushrooms at high heat. Set aside.
- Put the tortillas on a working sheet. In the center, put salsa from top to bottom.
- Then put the chicken, bell pepper, onions, mushrooms. Sprinkle with grated cheese. Flip the sides until both sides touch. Put wet toothpicks in the tortillas to keep them closed.
- On a baking sheet, put the tortillas and put in over, on the middle rack. Cook about 20 minutes until cheese begins to melt and tortillas are a little bit golden.
- Remove from the oven and remove the toothpicks. Sprinkle with cheese and put back in oven under the broil a few minutes until the cheese is golden.