Top Review by nsomniak6
I am glad someone else added this to 'zaar, but it might be a good idea to include the base recipe so 2 recipes don't have to be printed. I only had split breasts, but it still turned out really nice. I might used more mushrooms next time. I also didn't have fresh herbs so I had to use dried, fresh would have been so much better. All-in-all a really good way to cook chicken breasts.
- 2 tablespoons dried porcini mushrooms
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh thyme leave
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh rosemary leaf
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl, cover dried porcini mushrooms with boiling water; let stand until mushrooms soften ~ 15 minutes.
- Using a fork, lift mushrooms from liquid and chop fine - you should have about 4 teaspoons.
- Follow recipe for "Roasted Chicken Breast Base Recipe" reference recipe #316587, mixing porcini, thyme and rosemary into softend butter along with salt.