1/1 Photo of Roasted Chicken Breasts
1 hr 5 mins
I created it up some time ago...it's easy, tasty, fairly inexpensive and my family likes it. I have given the recipe as if you were making only 1 piece of meat...most chicken breasts are fairly large and so just use as many pieces as people you are serving unless you think someone may want a second serving. This can also be made using other chicken pieces, if you wish...but do not make with boneless pieces or it will not be as moist.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Lay chicken breasts in a greased baking dish bone side down.
- 2Sprinkle liberally with the paprika covering most of the meat.
- 3Sprinkle lightly with salt& pepper.
- 4Top each piece with a thin layer of dried minced onion.
- 5Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- 6Remove from oven and turn over all the pieces bone side up.
- 7Sprinkle lightly the other side of the meat with more paprika, salt and pepper.
- 8Pour in the 1 1/2 cup of hot water.
- 9NOTE** DO NOT pour cold water into a hot glass baking dish or it will break.
- 10Add the 2 teaspoons of chicken base or bouillon to the water.
- 11Bake another 30 minutes.
- 12Make sure juices run clear.
- 13Let meat sit in the juices in the baking dish for at least 5 minutes before serving to allow some of the juices to be absorbed in the meat.
- 14Turn the pieces back over and serve bone side down for prettiest presentation.
- 15The meat should be done all the way through and yet still nice and juicy.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Chicken Breasts
Serving Size: 1 (369 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 0.9
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 69.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
skinless chicken breasts