A yummy Jamie Oliver recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- 2Peel a large potato, cut them into 1-inch dice and put them into a pan of cold salted water. Bring to the boil, simmer for a few minutes, drain and allow to steam in a colander.
- 3Put a heaped teaspoon of turmeric into a bowl and add the zest of 1 lemon, half a teaspoon of ground cumin, 5 sprigs of chopped fresh cilantro, a quarter of a red pepper, roughly chopped and a 1-inch piece of fresh ginger, peeled and finely sliced into matchsticks.
- 4Cut 3 slices off the lemon and set aside. Squeeze the juice from the remainder of the lemon into the bowl.
- 5Shake the potatoes up in the colander and add them to the bowl with 1 chicken breast, skin left on. Toss everything around with a splash of olive oil and season well with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- 6Remove the chicken, put the potatoes into the pan in one layer, and top with the lemon slices and the chicken. Drizzle with olive oil and cook in the middle of the oven for 25 to 35 minutes.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Chicken Breast With Lemony Bombay Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (161 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 350.7
- Calories from Fat 129
- Total Fat 14.4 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 92.8 mg
- Sodium 107.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.2 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 33.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: