- 1 1⁄2-2 cups leftover cooked chicken or 1 1⁄2-2 cups vegetables
- 1 1⁄2 cups colby-monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 4 eggs
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 430°F Spray pie sized Pyrex dish.
- Put the leftover mixture in the dish - spread to cover the dish. Drop cheese on top and spread around. Mix 4 eggs in a bowl and add milk with salt & pepper and then pour over mixture in pie dish.
- Bake for 40 minutes of until the mixture is completely set. Cut in 8 pieces and serve with a salad and fruit!