Prep 15 mins
Cook 50 mins
Costs about $3.75 plus oil and spices.
- 1 lb chicken breast, cut into bite size pieces
- 5 medium russet potatoes, peeled and cubed into bite size pieces
- 4 carrots, peeled and sliced into same size pieces
- 3 handfuls frozen broccoli florets
- 3 handfuls frozen corn
- olive oil, to drizzle
- garlic powder, to taste
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- italian seasoning, to taste
- Preheat oven to 450°F Spray large pyrex rextangular pan with cooking spray to help the food from sticking!
- I put all the cut up chicken, potatoes, carrots, broccoli and corn in a huge bowl. Drizzle olive oil over mixture to coat, but don't drown! Then sprinkle the garlic powder, salt and pepper, and Italian seasoning to your family's taste. We really like it seasoned!
- This is a lot of food, and sometimes I need to put in 2 pyrex pans. It's best to not overcrowd the mixture as it needs to brown.
- Bake for 40-50 minutes, or until lightly browned (chicken cooked and veggies tender).