1 hr 5 mins
Costs about $3.75 plus oil and spices.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb chicken breast, cut into bite size pieces
- 5 medium russet potatoes, peeled and cubed into bite size pieces
- 4 carrots, peeled and sliced into same size pieces
- 3 handfuls frozen broccoli florets
- 3 handfuls frozen corn
- olive oil, to drizzle
- garlic powder, to taste
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- italian seasoning, to taste
- 1Preheat oven to 450°F Spray large pyrex rextangular pan with cooking spray to help the food from sticking!
- 2I put all the cut up chicken, potatoes, carrots, broccoli and corn in a huge bowl. Drizzle olive oil over mixture to coat, but don't drown! Then sprinkle the garlic powder, salt and pepper, and Italian seasoning to your family's taste. We really like it seasoned!
- 3This is a lot of food, and sometimes I need to put in 2 pyrex pans. It's best to not overcrowd the mixture as it needs to brown.
- 4Bake for 40-50 minutes, or until lightly browned (chicken cooked and veggies tender).
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Chicken and Vegetables
Serving Size: 1 (293 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 283.4
- Calories from Fat 65
- Total Fat 7.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 48.4 mg
- Sodium 86.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.0 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 19.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
frozen broccoli florets