Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is a good recipe for a cold day. It's great with a salad and hot bread.
- 8 small red potatoes, quartered
- 1 small yellow squash, cut in 1 inch pieces
- 1 small zucchini, cut in 1 inch pieces
- 1 red pepper, cut in 1 inch pieces
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 2 teaspoons basil
- 2 teaspoons thyme
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- In an ungreased 13x9 baking dish, combine potatoes, squash, zucchini, red pepper, and onion.
- In a small bowl, combine oil, basil, thyme, salt, pepper and garlic; mix well.
- Pour half of the oil mixture over vegetables and stir well to coat.
- Place chicken breasts on top of vegetables.
- Brush chicken with remaining oil.
- Bake at 375°F for 45 minutes.
- Stir. (Sometimes I add a little water if there is not a lot juice.) Bake for 15-20 minutes more or until chicken and vegetables are tender and chicken juices run clear.