Roasted Chicken and Vegetables
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- In an ungreased 13x9 baking dish, combine potatoes, squash, zucchini, red pepper, and onion.
- In a small bowl, combine oil, basil, thyme, salt, pepper and garlic; mix well.
- Pour half of the oil mixture over vegetables and stir well to coat.
- Place chicken breasts on top of vegetables.
- Brush chicken with remaining oil.
- Bake at 375°F for 45 minutes.
- Stir. (Sometimes I add a little water if there is not a lot juice.) Bake for 15-20 minutes more or until chicken and vegetables are tender and chicken juices run clear.