Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
I like this 1-dish recipe. It's quick to prepare, easy to make, and tasty too!
- 1 package onion soup mix
- 1⁄4 cup oil (olive or vegetable)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 4 chicken breast halves (2 lbs, bone-in)
- 1 lb potato, cut into bite size pieces
- 2 carrots, sliced
- Preheat oven to 450F degrees.
- Add all ingredients to a large bowl, and toss until coated.
- Arrange chicken (meat side up) and vegetables in a 13x9 roasting pan.
- Bake uncovered 45 minutes or until chicken and veggies are done (baste once or twice).
I had surgery a week ago, and I was wanting to fix something for supper that was easy, healthy, and satisfying - yet super light on my tummy. This recipe got an A in all areas not only from me, but from the rest of my family. I did choose to keep it basic this time, following the recipe exactly, but I can see adding more veggies in the near future... super yummy and so appreciated, Lynn! Thanks for sharing!
This is a great one dish meal! But like other reviewers, I had to add a variety of veggies too. I added broccoli, red bell pepper, summer squash, and mushrooms! Super yummy! We will be making this again I promise.