3 hrs 5 mins
This is an adaptation of a dish that a friend made for me once. It is easy, delicious, and a great way to impress your friends!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place chicken in roaster or a pan deep enough to fit the chicken and the potatoes.
- 2Place potatoes around the chicken in the roaster.
- 3Drizzle lemon juice over chicken and potatoes. If there does not appear to be a good coating on the bottom of the pan, add more.
- 4Drizzle olive oil over chicken and potatoes. If there does not appear to be a good reservoir of juices on the bottom of the pan, add more. This will make great gravy when the cooking is finished.
- 5Cover exposed surfaces of chicken and potatoes with oregano flakes.
- 6Cover the pan/roaster. If there is no lid, use aluminum foil.
- 7Place the roaster/dish in the oven.
- 8Cook at 350 degrees for 3 hours.
- 9Enjoy! Remember, the juices in the bottom of the pan make GREAT gravy.
Browse Our Top Whole Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Whole Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Chicken and Potatoes With Lemon, Olive Oil, and Oregano
Serving Size: 1 (365 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 819.5
- Calories from Fat 535
- Total Fat 59.5 g
- Saturated Fat 13.4 g
- Cholesterol 162.5 mg
- Sodium 161.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 41.4 g