Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 3 hrs
This is an adaptation of a dish that a friend made for me once. It is easy, delicious, and a great way to impress your friends!
- Place chicken in roaster or a pan deep enough to fit the chicken and the potatoes.
- Place potatoes around the chicken in the roaster.
- Drizzle lemon juice over chicken and potatoes. If there does not appear to be a good coating on the bottom of the pan, add more.
- Drizzle olive oil over chicken and potatoes. If there does not appear to be a good reservoir of juices on the bottom of the pan, add more. This will make great gravy when the cooking is finished.
- Cover exposed surfaces of chicken and potatoes with oregano flakes.
- Cover the pan/roaster. If there is no lid, use aluminum foil.
- Place the roaster/dish in the oven.
- Cook at 350 degrees for 3 hours.
- Enjoy! Remember, the juices in the bottom of the pan make GREAT gravy.