Prep 20 mins
Cook 3 hrs
I found this recipe in a Kraft Foods magazine.
Make and share this Roasted Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- 6 lbs roasting chickens
- 1 cup balsamic vinaigrette, divided
- 1 lb carrot, peeled and cut
- 4 stalks celery, cut into chunks
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Separate skin from chicken. Brush bottom of chicken with 1/4 C dressing. Brush 1/2 C dressing under the skin on the chicken breast.
- Mix carrots and celery with 1/4 C dressing and stuff into chicken.
- Bake at 20 min per lb. Let stand 10 minutes.