Recipe by Chef mariajane
For those potato lovers in the family, from the favorite baked potato toppings to Tex-Mex flavors, it's all up to you - enjoy!!
- 1 (600 g) bageurope's beat first harvest baby potatoes, frozen
- 2 tablespoons olive oil or 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 1⁄2 cups cheddar cheese or 1 1⁄2 cups swiss cheese, grated
- 1⁄4 cup blue cheese, crumbled
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
Directions See How It's Made
- In an 8-inch baking dish, toss potatoes with oil, salt and pepper. Roast in a preheated 425F oven for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally, until potatoes are tender and golden. Flatten slightly with a fork.
- ROASTED POTATOES WITH SALSA: In a bowl, combine 1 cup mild- medium salsa, 1/3 cup chopped black olives, 1 cup grated Monterey Jack cheese, 2 chopped green onions and 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro or parsley. Drop in spoonfuls over roasted potatoes, and top with 3/4 cup crumbled tortilla chips. Return to oven to cook for 8 minutes, or until top is bubbly.
- ROASTED POTATOES WITH ROSEMARY AND LEMON; Remove roasted potatoes from oven. Toss with 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary (or 1 teaspoons dried), and 2 tablespoons lemon juice.
- TIPS: Potatoes can be roasted, flattened, and cooled three to four hours earlier or covered and refrigerated overnight, Top with selected toppings just before final cooking, adding an extra 8-10 minutes to heat through.