Chef mariajane's Note:
For those potato lovers in the family, from the favorite baked potato toppings to Tex-Mex flavors, it's all up to you - enjoy!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (600 g) bag europe's beat first harvest baby potatoes, frozen
- 2 tablespoons olive oil or 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 1/2 cups cheddar cheese or 1 1/2 cups swiss cheese, grated
- 1/4 cup blue cheese, crumbled
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1In an 8-inch baking dish, toss potatoes with oil, salt and pepper. Roast in a preheated 425F oven for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally, until potatoes are tender and golden. Flatten slightly with a fork.
- 3ROASTED POTATOES WITH SALSA: In a bowl, combine 1 cup mild- medium salsa, 1/3 cup chopped black olives, 1 cup grated Monterey Jack cheese, 2 chopped green onions and 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro or parsley. Drop in spoonfuls over roasted potatoes, and top with 3/4 cup crumbled tortilla chips. Return to oven to cook for 8 minutes, or until top is bubbly.
- 4ROASTED POTATOES WITH ROSEMARY AND LEMON; Remove roasted potatoes from oven. Toss with 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary (or 1 teaspoons dried), and 2 tablespoons lemon juice.
- 5TIPS: Potatoes can be roasted, flattened, and cooled three to four hours earlier or covered and refrigerated overnight, Top with selected toppings just before final cooking, adding an extra 8-10 minutes to heat through.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Cheesy Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (122 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 293.5
- Calories from Fat 176
- Total Fat 19.6 g
- Saturated Fat 10.1 g
- Cholesterol 42.3 mg
- Sodium 367.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 10.9 g