Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
A unique and delicious way to prepare celery, this recipe roasts the crisp vegetable that is so often eaten raw or added to soups and stocks, then adds creamy blue cheese and crunchy walnuts.Adapted from Country Living magazine.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Submerge celery halves in boiling water for 3 minutes. Drain and transfer to a rimmed baking pan.
- Drizzle oil, then 3 tablespoons honey, over celery. Season with salt. Pour apple juice into pan and roast until celery begins to brown, about 25 minutes.
- Transfer celery to a platter.
- In a small bowl, mix blue cheese, walnuts, parsley, and remaining celery. Season with pepper. Spoon over celery, drizzle with remaining honey, and serve.