Recipe by Barb G.
This recipe is for people who thinks they don't like cauliflower & people who LOVE it. This recipe comes from the same paper that I got the recipe for "Brussel Sprouts Love Them or Leave Them" #110372. I hope that people who thinks they don't like cauliflower will enjoy this recipe.
- 1 cauliflower, cut into flowerets
- 1 -2 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped finely
- 1 lemon, juice and zest of
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 3 sprigs fresh thyme
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 2 -3 tablespoons sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 2 -3 tablespoons kalamata olives, chopped
- 2 tablespoons capers
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Toss the cauliflower pieces in a tablespoon or 2 of olive oil and place on baking sheet (lined with release foil works great for easy cleanup);Roast for about 20 minutes until brown and crispy on the edges.
- While the cauliflower is baking, place the garlic, lemon zest, lemon juice, red pepper, and thyme in a sauce pan with the 1/2 cup olive oil; heat over medium low heat for 20 minutes.
- When the cauliflower is done, place in a bowl and pour oil mixture over cauliflower; add the sun dried tomatoes and capers and stir all together to combine; Serve hot or at room temperature.