Barb Gertz's Note:
This recipe is for people who thinks they don't like cauliflower & people who LOVE it. This recipe comes from the same paper that I got the recipe for "Brussel Sprouts Love Them or Leave Them" #110372. I hope that people who thinks they don't like cauliflower will enjoy this recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Toss the cauliflower pieces in a tablespoon or 2 of olive oil and place on baking sheet (lined with release foil works great for easy cleanup);Roast for about 20 minutes until brown and crispy on the edges.
- 3While the cauliflower is baking, place the garlic, lemon zest, lemon juice, red pepper, and thyme in a sauce pan with the 1/2 cup olive oil; heat over medium low heat for 20 minutes.
- 4When the cauliflower is done, place in a bowl and pour oil mixture over cauliflower; add the sun dried tomatoes and capers and stir all together to combine; Serve hot or at room temperature.
Browse Our Top Cauliflower Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cauliflower Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Cauliflower With Sun-Dried Tomatoes & Capers
Serving Size: 1 (135 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 322.2
- Calories from Fat 280
- Total Fat 31.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 243.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 4.4 g
- Protein 3.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: