Recipe by DailyInspiration
A nice vegetarian dish or a side dish to accompany a meat. Recipe is from Williams-Sonoma.
- 2 heads cauliflower (about 3 lbs. total)
- 4 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- sea salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons raisins (soaked in boiling water for 30 minutes and drained)
- 2 tablespoons fresh flat leaf parsley, coarsely chopped
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 3 tablespoons pine nuts, toasted
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- Core the cauliflower heads and cut into florets. Place on a rimmed baking sheet, drizzle with 2 tablespoons of olive oil, and season with salt and pepper. Roast, turning once, until just tender, 25 - 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, whisk together the remaining 2 tablespoons of olive oil, the vinegar and lemon juice. Season the vinaigrette with salt and pepper and stir in the raisins.
- Transfer the warm cauliflower to a serving dish and drizzle with the vinaigrette. Sprinkle with the parsley, lemon zest and pine nuts. To marry the flavors, let cool to room temperature before serving.