Recipe by pat
from Weight Watchers 1 point Try the same recipe with broccoli, baby carrots and asparagus, too.
- 6 cups cauliflower, florets
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- In a large bowl, combine cauliflower, oil, salt and pepper. Toss to combine. Transfer to a large baking sheet and spread into a single layer. Roast until cauliflower is golden brown, tossing occasionally, about 15 minutes. Remove from oven, place in serving bowl and sprinkle with cheese; toss to mix.
- Yields about 3/4 cup per serving. Weight Watchers 1 point.