Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
LOVE cauliflower! Posted for safekeeping from Food & Wine.
- 1 lb cauliflower, cut into 1-inch florets
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts
- 1⁄3 cup green olives, chopped and pitted
- 1 tablespoon flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon capers, drained
- Preheat the oven to 425°. In a shallow 1 1/2-quart baking dish, toss the cauliflower with the oil and season with salt and pepper. Roast for 20 minutes, or until the cauliflower is lightly browned in spots. Add the pine nuts, olives, parsley and capers, toss and roast for about 10 minutes longer, until the pine nuts are lightly toasted. Serve warm or at room temperature.