Recipe by conniecooks
This is a very yummy dish using summer vegetables. Everyone I have served it too loves it.
Top Review by MrsDoty
I wasn't a fan of cauliflower until I tried this recipe. Who knew that Cauliflower had flavor!?! The peppers, cauliflower, garlic carmelize to a melt-in-your-mouth consistency. Be careful to keep the garlic chunks large. I cut a few too small, and they turned to bitter cinders. Can't fault the recipe for that. Try and enjoy!
- 1 medium cauliflower
- 1 red pepper
- 4-10 garlic cloves, depending how much you like it
- 9.85 ml seasoning salt
- 14.79 ml dried thyme
- fresh black pepper (1 generous grinding)
- 29.58 ml olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Line a cookie sheet with Aluminum foil.
- Set the oven at 450.
- Cut Cauliflower into bite sized pieces.
- Cut garlic into chunks (don't mince it or it will burn).
- Cut red pepper into 1" squares.
- Put all the vegetables on cookie sheet.
- Sprinkle with spices, drizzle with oil. Use your hands to make sure all is coated lightly with oil.
- Bake for 20 min turn once at halftime.