Recipe by smiles4u
I found this in Cooking Light Magazine. I haven't tried it yet, but it sounds delicious.
Top Review by KitchenKelly
I halved the recipe and used parsley and rosemary instead. I just sprinkled them on without measuring and placed the garlic cloves in with the cauliflower while it was roasting. Roasted at a higher temperature because I had something else in the oven (500) and still turned out great. Will definitely make again! thanks!
- 12 cups cauliflower florets (about 2 heads)
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh tarragon
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄4 cup grated fresh parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄3 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 450.
- Place cauliflower in large roasting pan or jelly roll pan. Drizzle with oil, toss well to coat.
- Bake at 450 for 20 minutes or until tender and browned, stirring every 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle with parsley, thyme, tarragon, and garlic. Bake 5 minutes.
- Combine cauliflower mixture, cheese and remaining ingredients in a large bowl, toss well to combine.