Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
A great recipe I saw on everyday food the other night. Great salty taste.
- 1 head cauliflower
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon capers
- 1 teaspoon caper juice
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 450F.
- Trim, and cut cauliflower into small florets.
- Spread in a roasting pan or rimmed baking sheet. drizzle with olive oil, season with salt and pepper. toss to combine.
- roast, tossing once or twice, until cauliflower is golden brown and tender, 20 to 25 minutes.
- in a small skillet, melt butter over medium heat. cook garlic cloves, stirring often, until lightly browned ( 2 to 3 minutes).
- remove from heat, add capers and caper juice.
- pour over cauliflower and toss to coat.
Yummy! Very tasty veggie dish. The capers add a nice flavor without them being over powering. Next time I plan to double the garlic. You could not really taste them. Overall a great dish that will be made again. Thanks Shandibear for posting.