Recipe by Queen uh Cuisine
My sister gave me this recipe..She loves it!!!!! I haven't tried it but I am making it tomorrow and wanted to save it so... here ya'are.
- 1 large cauliflower, cut into flowerettes (aprox 1 1/2 lbs before cut up)
- 1 large red onion, sliced into 1/4-inch slices root to tip
- 1 large apple, cored and corsley sliced
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3⁄4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3 tablespoons dried currants
- 1⁄4 cup fresh dill, coarsley chopped plus
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Toss everything together except currents and dill and place.
- on jelly roll pan or cookie sheet, in a single layer.
- Cook for 20-30 minutes or until cauliflower begins to brown on edges. (stirring one or two times).
- Add currants and cook for another 10 minutes. (stirring one or two times).
- Remove pan from oven.
- Sprinkle with dill. Place in serving dish and toss -- serve and enjoy!