Ok I went and topped a really delish recipe I have posted with pearl onions. A take-off of Roasted Cauliflower & 16 Roasted Cloves of Garlic.
- Place garlic cloves and pearl onions in a hot water bath for 2-4 minutes.
- Strain and remove skin from garlic and onions.
- (Optional ) You can pour the fragrant water from the garlic and onions over the cauliflower and let sit while peeling the garlic and onions and then drain before placing in the roasting pan.
- Place all the ingredients in a large casserole dish. Toss well.
- Roast in a preheated over of 450 degrees for 20 minutes give a toss and bake for 10 more minutes.
- Drizzle with additional olive oil and season to taste with coarse salt and fresh cracked pepper.