1/2 Photos of Roasted Cauliflower & Roasted Garlic With Pearl Onions
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place garlic cloves and pearl onions in a hot water bath for 2-4 minutes.
- 2Strain and remove skin from garlic and onions.
- 3(Optional ) You can pour the fragrant water from the garlic and onions over the cauliflower and let sit while peeling the garlic and onions and then drain before placing in the roasting pan.
- 4Place all the ingredients in a large casserole dish. Toss well.
- 5Roast in a preheated over of 450 degrees for 20 minutes give a toss and bake for 10 more minutes.
- 6Drizzle with additional olive oil and season to taste with coarse salt and fresh cracked pepper.
Browse Our Top Cauliflower Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cauliflower Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Cauliflower & Roasted Garlic With Pearl Onions
Serving Size: 1 (103 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 73.6
- Calories from Fat 41
- Total Fat 4.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 216.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 1.8 g