Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is my Go To side dish. It works just as well with snap peas (or beans) in place of the green beans, or even small tomatoes. I haven't tried asparagus, but I am guessing that might wind up my favorite.
- 1133.98 g cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1 red onion, cut into thin wedges
- 59.14 ml extra virgin olive oil
- kosher salt
- fresh ground black pepper
- 226.79 g green beans, trimmed and cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, toss cauliflower and onion with oil to coat; spread out on a rimmed baking sheet.
- Toss green beans around in the same bowl so the get some oil as well; arrange in a single layer with the cauliflower.
- Season vegetable mix with salt and pepper; roast until the edges of the cauliflower start to brown, exactly 15 minutes (you can stir it up halfway through, but I never do).
- Serve hot, warm, or even room temperature.
What a great simple and easy dish! Made as directed. The only thing I would do differently is add some whole garlic cloves to the roasting veggies. Thanks, threeovens! Made for Aussie Kiwi Recipe Swap #69.