1/1 Photo of Roasted Cauliflower, Red Onion, and Green Beans
This is my Go To side dish. It works just as well with snap peas (or beans) in place of the green beans, or even small tomatoes. I haven't tried asparagus, but I am guessing that might wind up my favorite.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- 2In a large bowl, toss cauliflower and onion with oil to coat; spread out on a rimmed baking sheet.
- 3Toss green beans around in the same bowl so the get some oil as well; arrange in a single layer with the cauliflower.
- 4Season vegetable mix with salt and pepper; roast until the edges of the cauliflower start to brown, exactly 15 minutes (you can stir it up halfway through, but I never do).
- 5Serve hot, warm, or even room temperature.
Browse Our Top Cauliflower Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cauliflower Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Cauliflower, Red Onion, and Green Beans
Serving Size: 1 (381 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 218.7
- Calories from Fat 130
- Total Fat 14.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 89.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.6 g
- Sugars 8.4 g
- Protein 6.7 g