This is my Go To side dish. It works just as well with snap peas (or beans) in place of the green beans, or even small tomatoes. I haven't tried asparagus, but I am guessing that might wind up my favorite.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, toss cauliflower and onion with oil to coat; spread out on a rimmed baking sheet.
- Toss green beans around in the same bowl so the get some oil as well; arrange in a single layer with the cauliflower.
- Season vegetable mix with salt and pepper; roast until the edges of the cauliflower start to brown, exactly 15 minutes (you can stir it up halfway through, but I never do).
- Serve hot, warm, or even room temperature.
What a great simple and easy dish! Made as directed. The only thing I would do differently is add some whole garlic cloves to the roasting veggies. Thanks, threeovens! Made for Aussie Kiwi Recipe Swap #69.