A yummy side dish from Woman's Day. The total amount of cauliflower needed is about 5 pounds.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 small head purple cauliflower, cut in 1 1/2-inch florets
- 1 small yellow cauliflower, cut in 1 1/2-inch florets
- 1 small green cauliflower, cut in 1 1/2-inch florets
- 1 small white cauliflower, cut in 1 1/2-inch florets
- 3 large vidalia onions, each cut lengthwise in 8 wedges
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup pitted kalamata olive, cut in slivers
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped Italian parsley
- 1Heat oven to 475 degrees F.
- 2Put cauliflower and onions, then oil, salt and pepper in a heavy-bottomed roasting pan; toss to mix and coat.
- 3Roast 40-45 minutes, tossing vegetables every 15 minutes, until lightly charred and tender.
- 4Add olives, cheese and parsley; toss to combine.
- 5Transfer to a large serving bowl.
- 6Serve hot, warm or at room temperature.
Browse Our Top Cauliflower Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cauliflower Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Cauliflower & Onions
Serving Size: 1 (71 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 66.9
- Calories from Fat 41
- Total Fat 4.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 1.8 mg
- Sodium 185.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 1.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: