Recipe by Rita~
Heavenly scented cauliflower thats tender and crisp! The picture is purple cauliflower. No color adding! Fun for Halloween. ;)
Top Review by WiGal
We enjoy roasted veggies and these were very nice. I didnâ€™t have any lavender but did have thyme flowers so used them instead. I assembled earlier in afternoon and it worked out fine. Served with recipe#428515, recipe#202181, and recipe#429987. Thanks for posting ~Rita~. Made for Unrulies Under the Influence during ZWT6 tour of Great Britain.
- 1 large cauliflower (trimmed and cut into bite size pieces)
- 8 garlic cloves, peeled and crushed
- 1 -2 teaspoon minced fresh rosemary
- 1 teaspoon fresh lavender
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1 fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil, plus
- more olive oil, to drizzle
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Mix oil, garlic, rosemary, lavender, pepper, salt, lemon and oil together.
- Toss in cauliflower and place in a large casserole dish in a single layer not over crowdering.
- Roast 20 minutes give a toss and bake for 15 more.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste. Garnish with a lavender sprig.