1/5 Photos of Roasted Cauliflower, Lavender, Rosemary and Garlic
Heavenly scented cauliflower thats tender and crisp! The picture is purple cauliflower. No color adding! Fun for Halloween. ;)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- 2Mix oil, garlic, rosemary, lavender, pepper, salt, lemon and oil together.
- 3Toss in cauliflower and place in a large casserole dish in a single layer not over crowdering.
- 4Roast 20 minutes give a toss and bake for 15 more.
- 5Season with salt and pepper to taste. Garnish with a lavender sprig.
Browse Our Top Cauliflower Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cauliflower Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Cauliflower, Lavender, Rosemary and Garlic
Serving Size: 1 (154 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 120.9
- Calories from Fat 82
- Total Fat 9.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 430.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 3.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fresh lemon juice