Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
Different way to serve cauliflower.
- 1 head cauliflower, broken into flowerets
- 8 ounces mushrooms, quartered
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 teaspoons lemon juice
- 3 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- Preeat oven to 350.
- Spray a casserole dish with cooking spray.
- Place cauliflower and mushrooms in a large bowl; add all remaining ingredients and toss together well.
- Pour into prepared casserole dish.
- Bake, uncovered, 40-45 minutes (stir occasionally) or until vegetables are tender and golden.
Very good side dish. The only thing I did different was that I only put 1/4 t of sugar and used 1 medium onion, otherwise followed the list. The last 10 items I mixed in a bowl to combine, then tossed with the califlower and mushrooms. Set oven to 425 convection and roasted for about 30 minutes on a cookie sheet. Yum.
This is good! What an interesting combo, cauliflower with mushrooms, but it works!! I love the seasonings with this, the touch of sugar and curry is really perfect. These roasted up perfectly too at this temperature, no burned pieces or over-char taste just great vegetables!! I liked these a lot, thanks!!!
This was very good, flavorful and crunchy. My husband says it gets a 6-star rating. My daughter gave it 3. I'm more about the 4-5 range, so I guess if you average it all together, 4 1/2 is about what I would give if I was able to give halves. I think that it might be better with less vinegar/lemon juice, and perhaps a bit more oil, but only another tablespoon or so. I think that when I am roasting veggies, I am expecting a crispy exterior. HOWEVER, this is still a very good recipe, and for all the complaining I just did, I really did like it, which is why I'm giving it 4 solid stars. Thanks, Parsely, and sorry for rambling on so....