1/2 Photos of Roasted Cauliflower and Curry Soup
Chef Patience's Note:
This looks yummy! From Food Everyday issue 1.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat your oven to 450 degrees.
- 2Coat the cauliflower florets in the oil and 1 tsp salt, then spread on a baking sheet.
- 3Roast cauliflower until it turns brown, about 25 minutes.
- 4Melt butter and add onions to medium size sauce pan. Cook onions until soft.
- 5Add curry powder, cauliflower, water and broth to pan.
- 6Cover and bring to a boil.
- 7Uncover, reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
- 8Remove 3 cups of cauliflower from the pot.
- 9Using a stick blender, CAREFULLY blend the remaining soup, adding 1 tsp salt, until smooth.
- 10Add the 3 cups of cauliflower back inches Top with parsley.
Browse Our Top Cauliflower Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cauliflower Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Cauliflower and Curry Soup
Serving Size: 1 (604 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 178.4
- Calories from Fat 96
- Total Fat 10.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 7.6 mg
- Sodium 1616.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.0 g
- Sugars 7.3 g
- Protein 6.2 g