This looks yummy! From Food Everyday issue 1.
Make and share this Roasted Cauliflower and Curry Soup recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat your oven to 450 degrees.
- Coat the cauliflower florets in the oil and 1 tsp salt, then spread on a baking sheet.
- Roast cauliflower until it turns brown, about 25 minutes.
- Melt butter and add onions to medium size sauce pan. Cook onions until soft.
- Add curry powder, cauliflower, water and broth to pan.
- Cover and bring to a boil.
- Uncover, reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Remove 3 cups of cauliflower from the pot.
- Using a stick blender, CAREFULLY blend the remaining soup, adding 1 tsp salt, until smooth.
- Add the 3 cups of cauliflower back inches Top with parsley.