Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
One of my favorite ways of preparing cauliflower.
- 1 head cauliflower, broken into florets
- 44.37 ml olive oil
- 4.92 ml dried rosemary, crumbled
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees.
- In jellyroll pan, toss cauliflower with oil and seasonings.
- Roast in middle of oven for 12 to 15 minutes, until browned in spots and tender.
This was delicious!!! I didn't have any rosemary, so I used Italian seasoning and a little bit of garlic powder. Will make over and over again!
very easy, simple way to make a fun side dish. i've tried different combinations of oil and seasonings, all are fun and flavorful.
I have been making "Nadias Roast Vegetables" every week since it is on my lo carb diet. I usually roast eggplant, zuchinni and peppers. This week I saw this recipe and added the cauliflower to my usual vegetables and sprinkled it all with fresh rosemary. Wow! This was good. Thanks.