Prep 5 mins
Cook 40 mins
A tasty, super easy side dish. You can adjust the seasonings to your personal preference (garlic powder, parsley, paprika...)
- 1 head cauliflower
- 1⁄8 cup olive oil, enough to coat lightly
- 1⁄2 teaspoon red chili pepper flakes
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sea salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cut the cauliflower up into bite sized pieces.
- In a medium sized bowl toss cauliflower with olive oil.
- Spread culiflower onto a baking sheet and sprinkle with chili pepper flakes and salt.
- Bake cauliflower for 40 mins or until desired tenderness, turning several times to prevent burning.
- Toss with extra oil and adjust seasoning as needed.
I love roasted cauliflower and this was very good! I enjoyed the red pepper flakes, gave them a little kick! Thanks Ashley! Made for Healthy Choices game.