Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Easy and yummy way to prepare cauliflower
- 1 medium cauliflower, leaves removed
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- kosher salt & freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Cut the cauliflower in half,then each half into 6 wedges.
- Lay cauliflower wedges on a baking sheet.
- Lightly brush both sides of the wedges with oil and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Roast until the sides that touch the pan and the edges are golden brown, about 20 minutes.
I love roasted vegetables and this was no exception, simple and delightful. Thank you.
Thanks much for this recipe ~ it's such an easy way to make a great veggie side dish! Very, very nice! I'll certainly be making this again!