1/1 Photo of Roasted Cauliflower
I'm used to eating cauliflower raw, steamed or pureed. I love cauliflower and will eat it any way it is prepared. But this method makes cauliflower so palatable to any but the most ardent anti-veggie. I hope this will change your mind!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400°F.
- 2Cut cauliflower into florets and put in a single layer in an oven-proof baking dish.
- 3Add garlic.
- 4Squeeze a lemon over caulifower and drizzle each piece with olive oil.
- 5Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- 6If the oven hasn't reached 400F yet, set aside, until it has.
- 7Place casserole dish in the hot oven, uncovered, for 15-25 minutes, until the top is lightly brown.
- 8Test with a fork for desired doneness.
- 9Remove from oven and sprinkle generously with shredded Parmesan and paprika for color.
Browse Our Top Cauliflower Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Cauliflower
Serving Size: 1 (166 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 43.5
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 44.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.8 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 3.2 g