Recipe by Luby Luby Luby
I just saw Tyler Florence make this recipe on Food Network and wanted to post it for future use. It looked so flavorful and yummy.
Top Review by Heather U.
Wonderful! Feeling lazy, I cheated and used garlic powder instead of freshly chopped garlic. I also used just 2 T olive oil, which was enough for 1 medium head of cauliflower. Didn't measure the seasonings-- sprinkling liberally did the trick. Loved the browned bits and wish I had made more and/or that I didn't have to share. Thanks for posting!
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into bite size florets (8 cups)
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 5 garlic cloves, roughly chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons roughly chopped fresh thyme leaves
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Pour olive oil over cauliflower then sprinkle with crushed garlic, crushed red pepper, salt and thyme leaves.
- Toss cauliflower until evenly coated.
- Place on baking sheet and roast until golden and tender, about 20 minutes.
- Transfer to serving dish and serve.