Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
I just saw Tyler Florence make this recipe on Food Network and wanted to post it for future use. It looked so flavorful and yummy.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Pour olive oil over cauliflower then sprinkle with crushed garlic, crushed red pepper, salt and thyme leaves.
- Toss cauliflower until evenly coated.
- Place on baking sheet and roast until golden and tender, about 20 minutes.
- Transfer to serving dish and serve.
Wonderful! Feeling lazy, I cheated and used garlic powder instead of freshly chopped garlic. I also used just 2 T olive oil, which was enough for 1 medium head of cauliflower. Didn't measure the seasonings-- sprinkling liberally did the trick. Loved the browned bits and wish I had made more and/or that I didn't have to share. Thanks for posting!
Loved the flavors! I always cut mine up pretty fine, because I love the browned toasted bits. Thanks!
Delicious and so easy! I was cooking meat in the oven so used the same temperature (350) for about 20 min and raised to 425 for the last 10 min or so. Perfect!