Recipe by Aimee67
I saw this recipe cooked by the Surreal Gourmet on a Saturday morning television show. I was intrigued as I tend to find cauliflower a bit bland. This recipe results in a wonderfully sweet cauliflower that appeals to people who even "hate" cauliflower!
Top Review by NanaJulie
I made this a few days ago with the olive oil and garlic salt. It was soooo good. I decided today to make it using spray (no calorie) olive oil and a little cayene pepper. It was still sooo good! I only cooked mine around 35 minutes. Next I'm going to try this using broccoli, onions ect! Thanks for a wonderful idea!
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Remove stems and leaves from cauliflower.
- Rinse cauliflower and pat dry.
- Place cauliflower in a bowl.
- Drizzle with a generous amount of olive oil.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Toss to coat evenly.
- Place coated cauliflower on baking sheet.
- Bake for one hour, turning every twenty minutes to ensure even browning.