1/3 Photos of Roasted Carrots With Lemon Dressing
Very simple way to dress up roasted carrots. The roasted sort of gives a caramelized sweetness which is accentuated by the honey and is balanced lemon flavor. A bit of cayenne gives it a kick but doesn't overpower.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 450.
- 2In foil lined roasting pan, toss carrots with oil and cayenne and season with salt.
- 3Arrange in single layer, using two pans if needed.
- 4Roast tossing one halfway through for 30-40 minutes, or until tender.
- 5In a small bowl, whisk together honey, zest and lemon juice. Season with salt.
- 6Drizzled over carrots and toss to coat.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Carrots With Lemon Dressing
Serving Size: 1 (249 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 156.4
- Calories from Fat 45
- Total Fat 5.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 157.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.4 g
- Sugars 16.2 g
- Protein 2.1 g