Recipe by English_Rose
Baby carrots wrapped in a parcel of greaseproof paper and roasted in the oven with white wine and cumin seeds for a deliciously flavored carrot side dish.
- 1 lb baby carrots, large ones halved
- 5 tablespoons white wine
- 1 ounce butter
- 2 teaspoons cumin seeds
Directions See How It's Made
- Pre-heat the oven to 425°F.
- Place the carrots in greaseproof paper in a roasting tin.
- Pour over the white wine and add the butter to the carrots. Sprinkle over the cumin seeds and toss the carrots until evenly coated.
- Fold the greaseproof paper to seal in the moisture and cook in the oven for 45-50 minutes or until the carrots are cooked but still crunchy.