Recipe by Nado2003
Recipe from Eating Well.com. I love cardamom. Very healthy dish.
Top Review by Baby Kato
We really enjoyed the carrots roasted with the cardamom butter. They were wonderful served this way; tender and delicious. I did use a little more cardamom as I love it and finished it off with coarse salt . Thanks for sharing a recipe that I will make often. It was so quick and easy. Made for What's on the Menu? Tag Game 2015. Kudos on making it into my Favorites Cookbook for 2015.
- 4 teaspoons butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 lbs carrots, peeled and cut diagonally into 1/4-inch-thick slices
Directions See How It's Made
- Position rack in lower third of oven; preheat to 450ºF.
- Combine butter, oil, cardamom and salt in a medium bowl. Add carrots and toss well to coat. Spread evenly on a rimmed baking sheet. Roast the carrots, stirring twice, until tender and golden, about 20 to 30 minutes. Serve immediately.