- 453.59 g parsnip, peeled and cut ito 1 inch pieces
- 453.59 g carrot, peeled and cut into 1 inch pieces
- 236.59 ml onion, cut into wedges
- 29.58 ml vegetable oil
- 4.92 ml dried thyme
- 29.58 ml maple syrup
- 14.79 ml Dijon mustard
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place parsnips, carrots, onions, oil and thyme in prepared baking dish, toss until veggies are well coated with oil.
- Roast in oven for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine maple syrup and mustard.
- Pour over veggies, toss to coat.
- Roast for another 20 to 25 minutes or until veggies are tender and golden, stirring once.