1/4 Photos of Roasted Carrots and Parsnips
1 hr 5 mins
Excellent winter veggies! from Readers' Digest
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Place parsnips, carrots, onions, oil and thyme in prepared baking dish, toss until veggies are well coated with oil.
- 3Roast in oven for 30 minutes.
- 4Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine maple syrup and mustard.
- 5Pour over veggies, toss to coat.
- 6Roast for another 20 to 25 minutes or until veggies are tender and golden, stirring once.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Carrots and Parsnips
Serving Size: 1 (144 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 118.7
- Calories from Fat 34
- Total Fat 3.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 67.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.8 g
- Sugars 9.3 g
- Protein 1.5 g