- 1 lb parsnip, peeled and cut ito 1 inch pieces
- 1 lb carrot, peeled and cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 cup onion, cut into wedges
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place parsnips, carrots, onions, oil and thyme in prepared baking dish, toss until veggies are well coated with oil.
- Roast in oven for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine maple syrup and mustard.
- Pour over veggies, toss to coat.
- Roast for another 20 to 25 minutes or until veggies are tender and golden, stirring once.