Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 15 mins
Finocchio e Carote Arrosto con Pecorino ***********Save the fonds**************
Make and share this Roasted Carrots and Fennel With Pecorino Cheese recipe from Food.com.
- 4 fennel bulbs, cut horizontally into 1/3-inch thick slices
- 2 carrots, peeled, cut diagonally into 1/3-inch thick slices
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme
- 1⁄2 cup grated pecorino cheese
- 1⁄3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Preheat oven to 375 °F.
- Lightly olive oil 13 x 9 x 2-inch glass baking dish.
- Layer sliced fennel and carrots in dish, sprinkling layers with salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle with thyme, then cheese.
- Drizzle with olive oil.
- Bake until vegetables are tender and top is golden brown, about 1 and 1/4 hours.
- Sprinkle with 2 teaspoons of fonds.
- Serves 8.
- That's it!