- 2 teaspoons cumin seeds, toasted
- 2 teaspoons coriander seeds, toasted
- 1⁄2 teaspoon flaky sea salt
- 2 teaspoons sesame seeds, toasted
- 50 g hazelnuts, roasted, skin removed
- 1 kgs carrot, washed and halved
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- sea salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Pound cumin and coriander seeds with the salt in a mortar to a powder.
- Add sesame seeds and hazelnuts.
- Continue to pound till a coarse crumb.
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Toss carrots and oil together, season with salt.
- Place on lined baking tray.
- Roast for 1 hour till tender.
- Place in serving dish.
- Drizzle with a little olive oil and sprinkle with dukkah.